Sunday 19 August 2012

What’s there in Photography???


I always loved to take to pictures. Before I was taking pictures with my phone but the outcome was not really the same and if those same pictures were clicked with a good camera, the outcome would be awesome! There are loads and tons of blogs on Photography; and some pictures indeed make people speechless, we can’t even imagine how many stuffs, we, people can capture with that small ‘jewel’ (our camera) and immortalise moments of our lives.

Animals and natures inspire me a lot,  so, that is pictures, you guys will maybe find the most on my blog however nowadays photography is not only about taking pictures. We also cannot ignore the fact that every one of us is photographers, thanks to our smart devices. I once came across a quote saying that “having an expensive camera doesn’t make you a photographer”, I felt like I was being pinpointed but after a long thought I finally agreed to it; this quote is maybe contradicting to what I’ve just said but it’s true, like I’ve said before, photography is not only about taking pictures the whole day. It demands a lot of work, professionalism, creativity, experience and perseverance as there are many people who are best at it or maybe whom we think are best at it are still learning. This quote has in fact encouraged me in striving harder and maybe I will become really good at it later on. I’ve already learnt some techniques and would surely put that into practice. Even if I’m still in the category of novices, I’ll reach my goal and as we all say it, where there is a will there is always a way and Photography has been and is an ever growing passion in me…

Here  it is, in brief, why I chose photography as my topic. I know I said it before but I’m saying again, I’m not a professional photographer and I’m here to learn. I really need you guys as you are the one who can help me in improving myself. When I’ll be posting my pictures, I’ll look forward for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment